LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER FOR 2018 AMND SEASON
Teams for the 2018 Winter AMND Season will be selected after trials have been conducted. To be eligible to trial for a 2018 Winter Garville team you must register and pay. No refunds will be made once trials have commenced and all cancelations of registrations must be made by Friday 3rd February via email to email@example.com where a refund of the registration fee less $25 will be made.
Click here to register for
- Senior - born 2000 and before
- Inter - born 2001 & 2002
- Juniors - born 2003 & 2004
- Sub Juniors - born 2005 & 2006
- Primary - born 2007 & 2008
Click here to register for
- GO - born 2009 & 2010 - please note trials for GO will be held on Sunday 11th Feb only
Click here to register for the 2018 Indigenous Program (includes winter season registration and program). For more information about the program click here.
All trials will be held at Netball SA Priceline Stadium on:
- Sunday 4th February 2018 - 9am - 12pm (no seniors or GO trials on this day)
- Wednesday 7th February 2018 - 6pm - 9pm
- Sunday 11th February 2018 - 9am - 12pm (GO trials are on this day only)
- Sunday 18th February 2018 – 9am – 12pm (Senior grades only – to be advised at trial on the 11th Sunday February)
Games are played on Saturdays at Netball SA at the following times:
- AMND League, Seniors – 2:05pm & 3:40pm
- Inters – 12:30pm
- Juniors – 11:00am
- Sub Junior – 10:00am
- Primary- 9:00am
- GO – 9:00am
The season for 2018 commences on:
- AMND League, & Seniors commence on Saturday 21st April.
- Intermediates, Junior, Sub-Junior, Primary & GO grades commence on 12th May.
- There are no matches played on Saturday 21st April (Nationals) Saturday 5th May (Thunderbirds) Saturday 9th June (long weekend), Saturday 9th June (long weekend) Saturday 14th July (the middle Saturday of the school holidays – Seniors do play this weekend).
GO Participation Awards – 1st September 2018
Semi Finals: 8th September 2018
Preliminary Finals: 15th September 2018
Grand Finals: 22nd September 2018
To play for Garville we ask only that girls train regularly, give their best when training or playing, and respect their team mates, opponents, coaches and supporters. Our aim is to always select competitive, well-balanced teams, while giving each player the chance to make the best of their ability and feel a part of their team.
Garville teams compete in State League and State League Reserves in the winter season and in senior and junior ranks in the Adelaide Metropolitan Netball Division (AMND) in both winter and summer. AMND has five competitions for players up to age 17;
- GO (under 9 on January 1) - modified rules and emphasis on learning the game
- Primary (under 11)
- Sub-Junior (under 13)
- Junior (under 15) and
- Intermediate (under 17)
Garville usually places 5-7 teams in each of the competitions (except GO) during winter and summer. The exact number depends on how many potential players we have, and how many coaches and umpires.
2017 Winter AMND Season
Garville had a successful season in 2017 filling 33 teams in the AMND competition. 20 teams were successful in finishing the season in the top four and played in the first week of finals. 10 teams were successful in making it into the 2017 AMND Grand Final
- Primary 3(2)
- Sub Junior 1 - Premiers
- Sub Junior 5 - Premiers
- Sub Junior 6 - Premiers
- Sub Junior 8 - Premiers
- Inter 3(1) - Premiers
- Inter 5 - Premiers
- A grade
100% Netball is the clubs uniform provider and they will be attending each trial for girls to be sized and uniforms ordered. It is required that all players who require a uniform order it at trials to ensure delivery prior to the season commencing. Click here for more information on our club merchandise.
The club does not train for Summer City Night competition. Training for the Winter AMND Season are normally held on Monday nights at Priceline Stadium
One Netball One Community
The Garville Netball Club is supportive of the One Netball Inclusion Program and supports all players who wish to play Netball. The Garville Netball Club is updating its Inclusion Plan for the 2017 season.
Netball SA School Program
Garville Netball Club is supportive of the Netball SA School Program and many of our coaches and Premier League Players are supportive of this program and are coaches through these programs. For more information about the NSA School Program click here